Baldur's Gate, the original, is still played by some diehard fans among us. BG1Tweaks, by grogerson
, reworks and converts sections of The BG2 Tweak Pack and several other sources to work on Baldur's Gate games. A WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks, grogerson comments that "Some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install." With packages for Windows and Linux (Baldur's Gate is unsupported on OS X), the changelog is:
- Updated to WeiDU 229.
- Added BG2 Portraits option to Modify NPC Stats for Edwin, Jaheira, Minsc, Viconia and Imoen.
- Added Move NPCs from Baldur's Gate.
- Added Bardic Reputation Adjustment.
- Added Breakable Iron Non-Magic Armor, Shields and Helms.
- Restored Sellable Items, removing non-magic arrows, bolts and bullets from the coding. Magic bolts can still be sold to stores that buy magic arrows.
- Updated Zed Nocear's AreaCheck emulation.
- Corrected Weapon Animation Tweaks to be more consistant with BG2 and Dale Tweak packs.